- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through dispozal.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to dispozal.com and identify repeat visitors. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to improve your experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites, including Amazon.com. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.